We’re stoked to bring you this (Golden) Berry Orange Marmalade: it’s fresh, bright, and bursting with flavor! One spoonful of this sweet, tart treat is like swallowing a drop of golden sunshine. Made with no sugars or preservatives, this raw recipe is packed with vitamins and minerals to keep you nourished and vibrant!
Golden Berries are one of our favorite superfoods! We think of them as 'Nature’s Sour Candy.’ And yes, they are just as addictive as candy. Belonging to the same botanical family as the tomatillo, one handful contains Antioxidants, Vitamin A & Vitamin C. Add some oranges to the mix, and you’ve got a recipe bursting with nutrients that will fortify your immune system throughout the flu season.
|Title||Golden Berry Marmalade|
|Prep Time||30 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Yield||20oz (22 tbsp)|
- 6 oranges
- 1 cup of Imlak'esh Golden Berries
- 4 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tsp of honey (or maple syrup)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of cardamom
- Soak Golden Berries in hot water for 30 minutes. Set aside.
- Segment Oranges using this technique.
- Pulsate soaked Golden Berries, Oranges and Honey in blender (keep chunky).
- Add Chia Seeds to blender and pulsate (keep chunky).
- Pour into a small Imlak'esh Jar and let it set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.(check consistency and sweetness. If the spread is too watery, add more chia seeds — one tbsp at a time. If needed, add more honey — one tsp at a time)