If you’ve ever visited our organic food truck at a festival, chances are you’ve eaten our Sacha Inchi Quinoa Bowl. It’s our most popular meal on the menu – and for a good reason: It’s DELICIOUS! And it nourishes your body, giving you energy to fuel your festival! Anyone up for a dance party?!
This healthy meal is super easy to put together, and we encourage you to recreate it at home for your family and friends! With Sacha Inchi and quinoa, it provides complete protein and healthy omega 3s. It also incorporates Golden Berries and fresh vegetables loaded with vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and antioxidants. It’s perfect for dancing in the desert, dancing in your living room, or just charging through a busy work day. As long as you start with quality ingredients, you’ll have an amazing meal!
|Title||Sacha Inchi Quinoa Bowl|
|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||5 min|
- Imlak'esh Golden Berries
- Imlak'esh Sacha Inchi Seeds
- Sweet Potatoes or Butternut Squash
- Cumin, Black Pepper, Salt, Garlic
- Shredded Carrots
- Sliced Cucumber
- Shredded Beets
- Sacha Inchi Thai Sauce
- Homemade Cashew Cheese
- Place uncooked quinoa, 3 cloves of garlic, sliced butternut squash and spices into rice cooker or pot. Cook as you would normally cook the quinoa. (1 part quinoa to 2 parts water)
- While the quinoa is cooking, shred the carrots and beets; slice the cucumbers.
- When the quinoa and squash mixture are cooked, place your serving in a bowl and drizzle Sacha Inchi Thai Dressing.
- Add fresh arugula, carrots, beets, avocado, and cucumbers on top. Throw in a handful of Sacha Inchi Seeds and Golden Berries.
- Finish with a scoop of Homemade Cashew Cheese and more Sacha Inchi Thai Dressing.