- To make the caramel, combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth (adding a little water if necessary, it should be the consistency of pourable but still thick caramel). Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Whisk together the coconut sugar, coconut oil and tahini until well combined and the sugar is starting to break down. Add the flax egg and vanilla, and beat until smooth. Add flour, Cacao Powder and sea salt, and beat until smooth. Stir in Sacha Inchi Seeds.
- Scrape the batter into an oiled 8×8 inch pan, then drop the caramel over it in 2 tbsp amounts, and swirl it with a knife.
- Place in the oven, and bake for 30-35 minutes or until set.
- Let cool before cutting into bars.
*To make flax eggs, simply mix together 2 Tbsp ground flax seeds, and 6 Tbsp filtered water and let sit in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before using in the recipe.