We’re so excited to share this Superfood Smoothie Bowl recipe by Veggies Don’t Bite
! This gorgeous red, white, and blue (or purple) bowl is brimming with vitamins, antioxidants, and nutrients. Topped with your choice of superfoods (Goji Berries and Cacao Nibs recommended
), this superfood smoothie bowl is the breakfast of champions. Actually, this refreshing treat is great at any time of day — particularly when you need a burst of fuel.
||Superfood Smoothie Bowl
||Veggies Don't Bite
||1 large bowl
- ¼ cup of Imlak'esh Goji Berries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (or blackberries)
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup kale or spinach
- ¾ cup almond milk (more or less depending on desired consistency)
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a blender and mix until well blended. Add milk if too thick and won't blend, but you want it as thick as possible.
- Once blended, place in bowl. Top with all the toppings and enjoy! Get creative with your toppings: add Macambo, Walnuts, Almonds, Golden Berries, Maca, Bee Pollen, or Seasonal Fruit!